We are the Only Romanian Company accredited to organize NEBOSH HSE Introduction to Incident Investigation Course in Romania which is making us directly responsible for the services that we are providing you. All the information that we owned are provided to us directly from NEBOSH. Our responsibility is to offer accurate information and all necessary support. Our accreditation can be easily verify on the NEBOSH website https://portal.nebosh.org.uk/Studying/default.asp?cref=3&ct=2 (by choosing “Find a Course Provider”/ selecting the “Qualification”/ selecting “Country”).
This one-day qualification course was developed this year by the National Examination Board for Occupational Safety and Health (NEBOSH) and the Health and Safety Executive (HSE - Great Britain’s Health and Safety Regulator).
Moreover, this Course has been also developed following an extensive consultation with employers like:
- Balfour Beatty;
- University of Portsmouth
The NEBOSH HSE Introduction to Incident Investigation Course will give you the necessary skills needed to conduct an incident investigation unaided of a noncomplex incident but also will allow you to contribute to team investigations of larger-scale incidents. This includes providing you with the skills required to identify the immediate, underlying and root causes of incidents and then produce and implement an action plan to help prevent a recurrence.
Syllabus Summary (qualification coverage)
- Moral, legal and financial arguments for investigations
- Human and organisational factors that can contribute to an incident
- The process for investigating incidents
- Positive interview strategies and the barriers to successful interviews
On completion of the qualification, you will be able to:
- Carry out solo investigations for non-complex incidents
- Contribute to team investigations for more complex incidents
- Gather and analyse evidence including conducting witness interviews
- Produce an action plan to prevent a recurrence of an incident
- Positively impact the health and safety culture of an organisation
- Undertake day-to-day activities more safely because of the awareness gained.
The course is designed for people all around from any industry like: managers, supervisors, SHE Champions, union representatives, aspiring health and safety practitioners and any employee with health and safety responsibilities.
Duration: 1 day including the examination
Examination: A practical assessment, based on an accident scenario which will take place at the end of the day and lasts for an hour. You will be asked to evaluate the details from the interview and produce an action plan that will help prevent a recurrence of an incident.
Registration: with 3 weeks before the course starts
For more other details please visit this page
The benefits of the NEBOSH HSE Introduction to Incident Investigation Course:
- for you: career prospects, knowledge, open doors for international jobs, recognition, etc.
- for the employer: a safer workplace, assurance, return on investment, profitability, more clients, etc.
Be one of the first to gain this qualification.
Contact us NOW:
Phone: +40 318 006 139